Rules & Regulations that JPD Media has to fly within
• Fly more than 400ft (120m) above ground level
• Fly further than 300 meters from the control point
• Fly within the confines of a congested area without authorisation
• Fly within Controlled Airspace, without authorisation
• Fly near Aerdromes, no closer than 5 kms
• Fly over an assembled crowd of people eg sporting events, concerts…
• Fly within 30 meters of any person, vessel, or vehicle, without authorisation
• Fly out of direct line of sight
Pre site inspection maybe required:
In certain circumstances, a pre site inspection maybe required before a project is undertaken.
A pre site inspection is usually carried out to obtain information of possible risks and obstructions to flight. Once complete a further pre flight site inspection will also be carried out on the day of flight as per our operations manual.
Additional fee may apply when a pre site inspection is required.
What weather conditions can JPD Media operate in:
• Clear, dry and calm conditions. Calm are preferable but drones can fly safely in moderate winds. If we can’t go ahead with a job on account of bad weather, (We do not fly in rain or fog!) we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Please bear these conditions in mind before booking, as we have to adhere to these regulations to legally fly a drone…
Thank You for your understanding!
30% Deposit required to secure booking. Balance to be paid on completion of work!